Due to new ESMA regulatory requirements, there are restrictions on the maximum Multiplier BUX X can offer. This applies to everyone classified as a retail client. However, if you are eligible to be classified as a professional client, you can be entitled to a higher Multiplier:
Maximum Multiplier - Retail client
Maximum Multiplier - Professional client
To qualify for a professional client status, you will need to meet at least two out of three criteria outlined below by ESMA:
1) Professional Experience: You have worked in the financial sector for at least one year.
You will need to provide answers to the following questions:
- What is the name of your employer?
- Is the employer regulated by the FCA or any other financial regulatory body?
- What is your specific job title?
- Please provide a brief summary of how you feel the job has developed your knowledge and experience of leveraged product.
2) Size of Portfolio: You have an investment portfolio and/or savings account of *GBP 500,000 or more.
You will need to provide us with supporting statements showing your portfolio or account size.
- Statements must have been issued within the last 3 months
- Keep in mind that this can be a cumulative total of multiple accounts, including your account with BUX X.
* For UK clients this value is GBP 500,000, for Swedish clients Kr5,000,000 and for Danish clients Kr4,000,000
3) Trading Experience: You have performed at least 40 trades of significant size (significant size means a notional trade size of GBP 2,500 (or currency equivalent) for cryptocurrency and single stocks and GBP 10,000 for other asset classes) in the past year.
You will need to send us a statement or ledger that will show enough trades of the required value at other brokerages
If you do meet 2 of the above criteria and are interested in being classified as a professional client with BUX X, all you need to do is send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you shortly.