The great thing about BUX X Groups is that you can see and closely study all open trades (‘positions’) of your Group members.
You can easily create one by following these steps:
- Tap the lightning bolt in the menu, which will take you to a red screen.
- There, click on the ‘create’ tab next to 'Groups' and it’ll bring you to a screen where you can create a BUX X Group.
- Follow the instructions and add friends to your group.
- And that’s it!
Groups can be created only by seriousBUXsters and by active funBUXsters.
And here’s how you can see the Group members activity:
- When in a BUX X Group chat, tap on the little group circle picture on the top right of the screen.
- You will find a list of all Group members there.
- When you tap on a profile picture of a Group member on the left, you will land on the BUXster's profile stats page.
Things you should be aware of: Only the BUXster who started the Group can invite people. The maximum amount of Group participants is 250. Any more than that and it’ll be chaos, we reckon.
If you have any questions or comments on our BUX Groups, a simple mail to email@example.com will do the trick!